Features & Benefits
Benefit from these great solid roof features with Sentinel:
- 10 years manufacturer warranty
- Superb ‘U’ Value as low as 0.18Wm2 achieving building regs requirement
- Timber construction, to eliminate all condensation risks, and making it a true warm roof construction
- Traditional structural roofing grade timbers with engineered “I beams” and Glulam providing incredible strength, durability and insulation
- British or European roofing grade certified timbers
- Wide range of tiles and slates to suit most existing properties
- All timber, combats condensation in a way that similar aluminium structures can’t
- Weatherproof in less than 1 hour (for a typical size) from installation of the eaves beam
- All roofs pre-built in the factory
Sentinel Solid Roof Options
- Velux type roof vent for added light and ventilation with ‘low e’ sealed unit.
- Internal plastered or PVC cladding for a maintenance-free ceiling.
- Downlighters incorporated into new ceiling at time of installation.
- Wide range of tile and slates, including Metrotile, Tapco Slate or Decra Tiles.