Tapco Conservatory Roof Tiles
The Metrotile range
Described by the manufacturer as “Practical, economical and sustainable”, Metrotile is up to eight times lighter than traditional roof materials yet offers unmatched protection and security.
Virtually indistinguishable from traditional roofing materials, the tiles are elegant and will give a perfect finishing touch to your conservatory roof style.
Metrotile is the only lightweight steel roofing manufacturer that is able to offer a 40 year guarantee on all their profiles.
- Made from the Highest Quality Materials
- Sensitive to the Environment
- Aesthetically Pleasing
- Resistant to Extreme Weather Conditions
- Long Lasting
- Low Maintenance
- To find out more go to the Metrotile website
A great range of tile styles & colours
- Looks extremely authentic.
- Choice of colours.
- Minimal Wastage. Breakage is negligible when handling/cutting/fixing.
- Dimensionally accurate… no need to sort for thickness before loading the roof. Natural slate can vary in thickness, causing gapping, and subsequent breakage if walked on.
- Product doesn’t crack or split, particularly when cutting for hips, valleys, etc.
- Quicker to lay than natural slate.
For more information on Tapco conservatory roofs please contact us on 01373 473 900. You can also visit the Tapco website.
10 year warranty on all ranges.
There are lots more colour options available, ask your Sentinel Installer for details.